certifiable certifiable 70+, F 45 Answers May 15, 2011

are you kidding me all my three real names together are more than 26 letters i dont know if my parents were going for a record for longest names combines!lol

Best Answer

yes, my real name sounds nice.........

Best Answer

I just love my real name......

Best Answer

I was named for my grandfather who has the most common name in the judeo-christian-islamic world. My middle name is Crosby taken from my father's first name. I never identified with JOE even though I had great respect and affection for Grandpa. I liked Crosby in spite of a very strained, tense, and unhealthy relationship with my dad.

Best Answer

i changed my last name myself legally due to being bullied at school

Best Answer

Yes, i love my real name. Its a combination of my father and mother's name wiithout it sounding too weird but its unique enough.

Best Answer

Indeed I do, but now with the stupid Twilight crap! Everyone starts nameing there kids Isabel, Isabella, Isabelle. (sigh) how annoying!

Best Answer

Yup; I like it just fine.

Best Answer

Nope, never have. Maybe that's partly because it's an extremely common name. To be honest I've never felt like it actually was my name, I just sort of recognize that people are talking about me when they use it. I know that's really weird, but I don't know how else to explain it. It's never felt like my name, and I don't think it ever will.

Best Answer

My name is Pauline. When I was growing I didn't like my name. The other kids would make fun of me. cause if you drop the end of my name it can be a boys name and yes there was a boy in my class that has that name. But now I like it cause not a lot of people have my name.

Best Answer

i loooove my real names... first one i picked it up for myself the other two are default but great... the second means man of war or stangler the last( surname) rainbow or sapper... now how cool is strangling rainbow or man of war....

Best Answer

I love my real name... :)

Best Answer

no :| i wasn't named for like 2 weeks and eventually my uncle just picked a name !

Best Answer

My brother was like that , I find that weird a parent waiting that long . My brother was called spotted d*ck for the first three weeks of his life . He has a great name now , my daughter's named after him .

Best Answer

I like my last name, my middle names ok, I'm not partial to my first name, but it's alright, I don't hate it.

Best Answer

Considering the source --

Best Answer

I hate my real name with a passion...Ive never met another person who shares my name. Why couldnt my parents name me something normal like Sarah, Natalie, or Emily? Why???

Best Answer

Yeah sure.

Best Answer

my real name is made up of all common names, so i could take it or leave it.

Best Answer

all common names?

Best Answer

I used to hate mine when I was a child because it was so unusual. As an adult its a great icebreaker and people do always remember me (rightly or wrongly)

Best Answer

Not the one i was given at birth, I prefer the English version.

Best Answer