AnnySunshine AnnySunshine 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Some. My favourites are Alberta Hunter, Bessie Smith, B.B. King. I do like Muddy Waters and Howling Wolf.

Best Answer

I like the Holmes Brothers. They're not too well known, but used to perform a lot at the old Dan Lynch Blues Bar in NYC.

Best Answer

Howling Wolf is good. I really like B.B. King as well, Jimmi Hendrix's blues records are on permanent repeat. I like Robert Johnson, but his "woe is me, the devil is on my back" routine tends to get old soon. Ever listened to Keith Richards' solo blues albums? Pretty decent.

Best Answer

like howlin wolf, muddy waters, albert freddie and BB king.......jeez where does it end - like pretty much all of em....

Best Answer

Yes, I listen to the blues and have played it. I like Howlin' Wolf and have a CD set of all his recordings from the early 1950s up to the mid/laet-1960s.

Best Answer

wow! nice!)

Best Answer

Yeas. Got the same type of boxed sets for Bessie Smith, Muddy Waters, Billie Holiday, and Edith Piaf.

Best Answer

I have become recently introduced to blues and blues type music.....my current like is Little Feet and a local group called Rev Raven and the Chain Smoking Alter boys.

Best Answer

Howling Wolf is great. My favorite blues musician is probably Duke Ellington.

Best Answer

Never thought of Ellington playing the blues, thought he was more swing and jazz, but I don't know his music that well.

Best Answer

I guess he's more jazz then blues. Stevie Ray Vaughn then?

Best Answer

Vaughn, definitely blues.

Best Answer