monty1212 monty1212 26-30, F 21 Answers Jul 30, 2012

My brain doesn't make sounds.

Best Answer

Both,but my heart has the final say.

Best Answer

It's fun to listen to my heart pumping away and think that the whole process is electrochemical! As for my brain it does a lot of good work.

Best Answer

Ya know, I hate when they start arguing.

Best Answer

Well Hart is a douche and Brian is just as bad! They wont stop teasing me..

Best Answer

Mine fight all the time, so now I just ignore them!

Best Answer

When emotions are true, will follow my heart Coz its the only organ in our body which sends all impulses to other parts. sometimes Brain may say something which is opposite to heart and if we follow it, heart will be suffering through out and it sends the impulses of pain, again we are going to suffer for it. So i will follow my heart.

Best Answer

Mostly my brain... logical thinking seems to work best. I suffer from numerous bouts of depression so emotion isn't always a big thing with me - it gets cut off. I wish that wasn't the case though! Listening to emotions tends to make you do stupid things sometimes.

Best Answer

Depends on which is the loudest at the time

Best Answer

i listen to my heart when i put the stethoscope on it

Best Answer

I listen too much to my heart I think.

Best Answer

I listen to both, but the heart wants what the heart wants....just isn't always the best decision for the brain.

Best Answer

40/60 Split

Best Answer

they have been intertwined for a long time which is driving me nuts but i usually mix them up a slight bit.

Best Answer

Both, but they are often in conflict.

Best Answer