3grnowl 3grnowl 26-30 22 Answers Jul 13, 2012

My neighborhood is very safe,all of the buildings have been condomed

Best Answer

I live in a "safe" neighborhood. And by neighborhood I mean dead end street.

Best Answer

Extremely safe.

Best Answer

Very safe. If I look out my windows all I can see are really nice houses, other nice duplexes, a brand new bank and a real estate office. Kinda stuffy, but very safe.

Best Answer

Sweetie,<br />
Yes I'am blessed to live in the country with family all around.....HUGS,KIC

Best Answer

I am the only one currently living in a bad neighborhood. Shootings left and right, plus I got mugged a couple a years ago.

Best Answer

It seems to get worse the more houses they build.. I am moving at the end of the year.. too many teens hanging out in the streets. Could be cause it is summer but.. I don't like it.

Best Answer

Pretty safe. I'm still paranoid about locking everything and such though.

Best Answer

I don't trust to go out after night.

Best Answer

overall it's pretty safe, birds chirping, kids playing, neighbors mowing lawns, but then you get to the idiots who live RIGHT next to me -_-. I can't even count how many times the cops have been at their house. Or how many times I've been woken up by the sound of gun shots. Other than that it's pretty peaceful though lol.

Best Answer

We have no neighbours for 2 miles. We get the occasional bear though

Best Answer

I live in a safe neighborhood

Best Answer

I live in the burbs of a safe city, In a safe area.

Best Answer

*evil laugh*... the city... just the city...

Best Answer

Every since the cop station moved a little further down, more whacko are around but I still consider it a good neighbourhood.

Best Answer

My neighborhood is safe. I used to live in a bad neighborhood about three years ago.

Best Answer