ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 21 Answers May 23, 2012

as safe as you can get with a crack house down the street o.O

Best Answer

A ew days ago someone was robbed at gunpoint like 3. Alleys away from my home.. but the neighborhood doesn't actually seem bad..

Best Answer

I just heard a semi automatic something, not that far away. Seems to be worse lately.

Best Answer

Burgled once about 25 years ago, touchwood, not too bad...

Best Answer

from an attack , yes , from thief's , no , someone even stole a section of my balcony , i'm on the ground floor

Best Answer

Thats f*ucked up

Best Answer

i think they needed it for theirs , i live in 1 of 4 huge apartment complexes

Best Answer

No I dont. I wouldnt live here on my own

Best Answer

now yes fort mill sc but before no cleveland ohio danger danger i use to use this web site to know what going on crimereportes.com it does not work in all areas

Best Answer

Yes, safe enough and gated but i own a house were the neighborhood has really deteriorated. I just lease it, it scares me to live there.

Best Answer

Yes, it is safe, it is difficult to get in because it's gated.

Best Answer

Safe from people, since I don't even have a neighborhood, unless you count the people in the house 200 yards down the road.... country living. ;) Now cougars, skunks, coyotes, and blackbear on the other hand.....

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

There is no such thing...

Best Answer

Yeah. If I can walk around at midnight and only get the attention of two owls somewhere in the trees, and two rabbits, I think I'm pretty safe.

Best Answer

Safe enough, I suppose. Mostly working-class immigrants. Russian, Jewish, or Filipino. And then there's me.

Best Answer

Yeah, I live out in the country and can see anyone approaching my residence and can and will deal with anyone not invited or welcome.

Best Answer