ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 21 Answers May 23, 2012

as safe as you can get with a crack house down the street o.O

Best Answer

A ew days ago someone was robbed at gunpoint like 3. Alleys away from my home.. but the neighborhood doesn't actually seem bad..

Best Answer

Burgled once about 25 years ago, touchwood, not too bad...

Best Answer

from an attack , yes , from thief's , no , someone even stole a section of my balcony , i'm on the ground floor

Best Answer

Thats f*ucked up

Best Answer

i think they needed it for theirs , i live in 1 of 4 huge apartment complexes

Best Answer

No I dont. I wouldnt live here on my own

Best Answer

now yes fort mill sc but before no cleveland ohio danger danger i use to use this web site to know what going on crimereportes.com it does not work in all areas

Best Answer

Yes, safe enough and gated but i own a house were the neighborhood has really deteriorated. I just lease it, it scares me to live there.

Best Answer

Yes, it is safe, it is difficult to get in because it's gated.

Best Answer

Safe from people, since I don't even have a neighborhood, unless you count the people in the house 200 yards down the road.... country living. ;) Now cougars, skunks, coyotes, and blackbear on the other hand.....

Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

There is no such thing...

Best Answer

Yeah. If I can walk around at midnight and only get the attention of two owls somewhere in the trees, and two rabbits, I think I'm pretty safe.

Best Answer

Safe enough, I suppose. Mostly working-class immigrants. Russian, Jewish, or Filipino. And then there's me.

Best Answer

Yeah, I live out in the country and can see anyone approaching my residence and can and will deal with anyone not invited or welcome.

Best Answer