Close enough to come for events, far enough not to drop in unnanounced

Best Answer

I don't have a huge family, but my cousin lives about 30 minutes away by car. And that's JUST RIGHT.

Best Answer

We're about half an hours drive from the nearest. Sometimes not far enough away. <br />
We had my mother in law with us for 4 painstaking years, that was hard.

Best Answer

I took care of my parents the last few years of their life. I wouldn't give it up for anything. My dad died from Alzeimers in 2008. My mom died from multiple cancers in 2011. Yes, it was very hard, but I am so glad I spent all that time with them. They are now gone forever. I miss them.....

Best Answer

Aw I'm sorry to read that. I do get on well with the MIL, we're friends even. It quite different under one roof.

Best Answer

Where I live my family name is known quite well as we're all over the state .

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

Just for fun look up baseball hall of Famers Big and Little Poison of the pittsburge Pirates .

Best Answer

yes. after eight years of living on my own, suddenly moving together with some family members and living together is horrible! I have not been so Chinese as my family are. And now they are like foreigners to me. I feel it all the time when they are around me!

Best Answer

Try to appreciate your family. They won't always be there.

Best Answer

i am trying. but i feel horrible still. they are so different and they are trying to change me while i am already 28! i hate ppl to nag about my life, including things like when and how i should do my laundry! gosh! can u believe that? they even feel obliged to tell me it's not healthy to take shower twice a day, and they keep telling me that!

Best Answer