Janife Janife 51-55, F 12 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I Love my job! I Love my paycheque. I am very fortunate indeed, I am in a field that I started dreming about in grade 6. I build everything necessary, from homes and apartment buildings to Nuclear Power Stations to Hospitals etc. For which I am paid very well Thank You Very Much.

Best Answer

I live to work. Not much of a choice here. There was a period of time where I used to love the work I do and was quite passionate about it. Now, not so much. To make matters worse, I work at a place where the facility culture centers around all the guys having gone to the same school and pretty much have all graduated within a few years of one another. Basically, if you didn't go to that school and didn't major in the same discipline those folks did, you stand no chance of being promoted or being moved around.

Best Answer

I think it shouldn't matter which school you went to, it should depend on whether or not you are competent to do the job. I hate all this prestige stuff of which school did you go to etc. We should choose people for their apptitude for the job and their character. Everyone should have equal chances.

Best Answer

I have 2 jobs. One pays the bills and I don't care for it. The other, I love, but it doesn't pay the bills.

Best Answer

for the $$ hoping be able aford retire when 60?? ******* medical insurance biggest probelm

Best Answer

I don't work. I don't need to. I do things I enjoy.

Best Answer

Lucky you. If money is no problem then fine. Or do you mean you don't see your job as work? Like me. I love my job as an English teacher and would do it without pay if I didn't need the money to live.

Best Answer

Me. I don't need to work as I can choose what I want to do, where I want to go and who with. That means I don't need money. And luck me? Hardly. I workd for this.

Best Answer

I live to work because it makes me happy.

Best Answer

I enjoy my job but do it for the money

Best Answer