No, and that question made me feel bad for whomever it is that you live with. :(

Best Answer

I know, right? No...just no.

Best Answer

people CAN be idiots....it happens.

Best Answer

i used to think my bf was an idiot but as ive learned to realize, he is really smart and a good judge of character. and i also thought i was an idiot cuz i am a good judge of character but i thought i was just being paranoid but its really the truth. i just dont like hearing the truth about others, or myself. its kinda creepy tho, i think he can read my mind, but i think i can read his too.

Best Answer

i think you have lost it. That doesn't even make coherent sense.

Best Answer

no im just bad at telling ppl stuff lol. the moral of the story is, my bf tells ppl how it is and doesnt sugar coat anything, and i can see the truth but i just dont like it. and we are so in tune to eachother that it feels like we can read eachothers minds lol

Best Answer

maybe your minds are so in tune, because he is manipulating yours.

Best Answer

hes not. i thought he was. my parents are drug addicts and till i met him i thought they were clean. he kept saying they were on drugs and i kept defending them but they are still on drugs. we just got a new apartment and one of our neighbors sells heroine and i told them to stay away from those ppl and now everytime they come to see my daughter they go see my neighbors cuz they're "friends" yea right.

Best Answer

You should stop living with them. I used to live with an idiot...and a sociopath....and an alcoholic. I know have a policy of expelling toxins and toxic people from my life.

Best Answer

I live with an idiot sister. I do not communicate with her what-so-ever.

Best Answer

how do you manage that?

Best Answer

The silent treatment. Plus I isolate myself from family meetings.

Best Answer

Silent Treatment is running thin as to where a fight is inevitable, but i don't want that. I wanted to by time with the silent treatment until i left, but an argument will result in me leaving now.

Best Answer

If I leave I know I won't ever speak to my family again. I like my parents, my other siblings but her. So that's gonna be quite hard. >>

Best Answer

hmph

Best Answer