womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 114 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

Yes I do but sometimes I try to look and act older

Best Answer

I hardly look 4011 years old. Yet I often act like it.

Best Answer

No one ever believes me when I tell them I'm 40 yrs old, so I know I don't look it, and I'm always laughing and have a twisted sense of humor so I don't always act it. But I am a mother first and foremost, so when it comes down to it I act my age when I have to. Of course.

Best Answer

I look younger than my age. How is 40 supposed to act? Aside from responsible...don't think it means I should be a stick-in-the-mud just yet ;-)

Best Answer

i act like my age but people say i look 16..i dont look like im 16 IM 13!

Best Answer

I have always looked and acted older than i am -.-" Which ive never really liked.. i wish i was more fun.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Ahhh, exactly how is an age "supposed" to look/act ? You gotta remember that 40 is the new 30, or something like that... I look/act exactly MY age. Maybe not the same as someone else the same age. Gotta watch out for stereotypes, they have a way of biting one on the ***!

Best Answer

I don't know about "looks" but I know I act and feel ten years younger than I am.

Best Answer

I look younger than I am, I get asked for ID a lot. People say it's a good thing, but I find it a little annoying.

Best Answer

most think i act older, probably because seeing people my age fannying about at uni has made me grow up and feel a lot more mature! but i don't want to be the granny so i'll make like benjamin button from now on :p

Best Answer

my body is fine but as I am my own worst critic I see lines appearing on my face. I do not act my age.

Best Answer

nope. but I will try to.

Best Answer

They say that I look 5-10 years younger than my age... I definitely act like 5 sometimes, like 20 sometimes, like my age sometime, like 45 sometimes, and like 100 another time! :)

Best Answer

- I look a few years older because I wear makeup and the way I dress.But,I sometimes act my age depending on if I'm near an adult or someone in my age group.

Best Answer

I look much younger than I am - I get asked for ID everywhere. Strangely, when I was younger, I looked much older than I am now, so maybe there's a bit of a Benjamin Button thing going on, maybe I'm just talented with makeup and say enough dumb sh*t that people take me as being much younger than I actually am. Either way, I'm smiling about it :)

Best Answer

Nope. Last month my high school had an all school reunion. My step sister went with me and introduced me to a classmate of hers. The was music playing but not over loud or anything. This gal says "WOW, You look great for the class of '86". My step sis and I laughed and I said, "No, not the class of '86, the class of '76!". You should have seen the look on this gals face. I had thought I looked pretty good for my age, but after that one.....

Best Answer

Do I look my age? yes. Do I act my age? I try to, but I never saw a manuak for how 38 year olds, or anyon of any age is supposed to act, So I wing it.

Best Answer

yeas

Best Answer

nope!

Best Answer

I believe I do. What I don't know is if that is a good or bad thing.

Best Answer