i think everyone looks better in person because you can see more from there actions, facial ex<x>pressions etc and you look great in your profile photo so im sure you are even better in real life

Best Answer

does everyone look BETTER in person, or more REAL in person .... i just see flaws in myself

Best Answer

Well you should learn to love yourself more!

Best Answer

In person? I'm not sure though. haha

Best Answer

sounds like we need webcam and judges

Best Answer

webcam is still not "in person". XD

Best Answer

It's a coin toss.

Best Answer

thanks for taking a stand -- but, i forgive you - you did die today, after all

Best Answer

Taking a stand?

Best Answer

sorry, being facetious ... you took the middle ground .... :)

Best Answer

Ah.

Best Answer

In person. Pictures show only a brief moment in time.

Best Answer

i wish i felt that way

Best Answer

I'd have to agree with you, I think I look better in pictures more than I do in person.

Best Answer

thank you .... wondered if it was a personal problem .. :)

Best Answer

yea, it has to do with self esteem with myself

Best Answer

In person. The camera and I are not good friends.

Best Answer

Always in person. I am dreadful in pictures I was even told once that I looked much better in person, but there are those that are opposite. The camera suits them but to see them in person is scary!

Best Answer

i hate taking pictures of myself i never look good enough in pictures i think, like when i look in the mirror i always look extra cute but when i take a pictures its like ummmm noo.....

Best Answer

In person

Best Answer

I look UGLY in pictures. I'm like OMG do I really look like that? But I have no problem looking in a mirror.

Best Answer

like my girlfriend ... she really doesn't take good pics but she is really really cute .. thanks

Best Answer

i think i look better in person cuz ppl take pics of me of my bad side lol. but some pics i look better in pics than in person.

Best Answer

fhat's fair ... :)

Best Answer

im trying to be more optimistic cuz usually i would say i look better in pics. i promised my bf and daughter that i would commit to being a happier and healthier person.

Best Answer

I think in person...camera seens hate me LoL<br />
I think you look really great in your ava (assuming its you) photo can't change that much so you must be look good in person too :)

Best Answer

thanks, but i seriously do look much more flawed in person, i will immodestly state that i literally have hundreds of pics that i look good in, but you'd have to see me live to know the difference ... and yea, that's really me, i could post 100 more pics for you to see the similarity ... thank you, though

Best Answer

and, i hate to say, but i have 4x as many pics where i don't look so good ... hope i didn't come off as ALL my pics looked great

Best Answer

flaws as in physical flaws? sometimes mind vey hard on ourselves :(
how about play with make up?

Best Answer