no I don't. and yes I do. <br />
I don't block people who disagree with me. If I did It would be half of ep. lol<br />
I only block pervs. or people who harass.

Best Answer

It seems obvious to block people for that reason, totally agree. I am talking more about what seems to be a knee jerk reaction. It has only happened a couple times, and it shocks me.

Best Answer

Same as Cosreal. Healthy disagreement is fine, but not abuse.

Best Answer

I getcha.

Best Answer

the only blockers i have an issue with are the ones that block for no good reason and don't know you from boo. what is the point and where is the glory in blocking someone you don't know or haven't spoken to? and, yes, i have blocked people.

Best Answer

I haven't blocked, though I suppose there may come a time when I am inspired to do so, LOL. Are you saying people have blocked you and you have never even answered a question - if so, how did you know they blocked you?

Best Answer

yes, people have blocked me and i never answered a question of theirs or even had a disagreement with them. crazy, isn't it? i think so. i discovered that i was blocked by a few when i voted up their comments on a story and went to check out their profiles and it said that the person had blocked me. wth? lol

Best Answer

Meh, I don't put much stock in it. I mean, if you block me because you don't like my opinion, why do I care? I don't need anyone that petty wasting my time. I'll also block anyone who gives me good cause. I'm on here for entertainment. I don't want to fight or argue. Truth be told, I wish I could block people in the real world. How awesome would that be?

Best Answer

See, I wouldn't do it in the real world, either. But that is just me.

Best Answer

That's fair. I guess I just have little tolerance for those who are disrespectful and into drama.

Best Answer

I don't quite understand what blocking does. I wanted to block someone's avatar that I found gross, and couldn't use Google's AdBlock Plus because it went and blocked all kinds of avatars on the site, which I also don't understand. ----I would not block someone for disagreeing with me...only perverts. And I think it is perverted to force nasty pics by using one for your avatar. You are a sexual bully when you do this. There are other ways to advertise that you are available for cyber sex without forcing yourself on the rest of us. Give us a break.

Best Answer

lol sexual bully, good way to describe that.

Best Answer

I don't get this either, and I am glad I haven't really encountered it.

Best Answer

Yeah, but what about those who you discover blocked *You*? I had people who had me blocked and I found out purely by accident. Is it right that a person who blocks me has access too my Profile page whilst blocking me from theirs? Is it wrong if a person post a derogatory question about a specific person in particular (flaming, in other words) that the person Blocks them in self-defense?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I can't see anyone blocking you. I mean, you're a knight!

Best Answer

LOL ... Believe it! ... lol

Best Answer

I have never blocked anyone, but I do not condone people who block people who are cyber stalking and harassing them. So people live in their own little bubble and if anyone suggests that they are wrong, or have over looked something, it disrupts their rose-coloured little world; and they can`t handle that. It`s not you, they have issues with themselves that they need to resolve, but are too stubborn to admit they have a problem. My dad is kind of like that, and I just have to learn to take him with a grain of salt and carry on with my own life.

Best Answer

This is kind of how I see it. I mean, stalking or pervs, totally. But being unable to bear hearing a different opinion - especially if you asked the question literally to the world via the Internet - is just a new perspective to me.

Best Answer

I don't look down on people who block. It's their business. I have blocked people, and certainly not because they've disagreed with my answers. There are other reasons; harassment(sexual and otherwise) and stalking come to mind right off.

Best Answer

Yep, makes sense. If I am being honest, I do look down on people who block because they can't bear to hear any opinion that does not match their own... although it is quite right that it is their business if they want to be that way.

Best Answer

I have blocked no one-but I do scoff at sad sacks who block meh

Best Answer

LOL, yeah. Scoff. XD

Best Answer

No, most people have a reason for blocking. I know there are some people who do block just for disagreeing or use it as a way to harrass someone..posting something nasty to them and then blocking so they can't respond, things like that. But I would want to be blocked by someone like that so I know to avoid them. I do have a tendency to look down on people who will claim they were blocked for no reason or say it was for something innocent and then in other posts will troll people or post really awful things, makes me think "gee, you REALLY don't understand why someone would block you???" I also tend to look down on people who think blocking shouldn't be allowed at all, they obviously have never experienced stalking bullying or any kind of harrassment..especially if they post offensive things and expect that everyone should be forced to be exposed to it. And yes, I do block people. It's usually the same people over and over making different accounts, but not all. I usually try to take a screenshot of the reasons I blocked someone so I can remember why I did it in case they try to act innocent. :P

Best Answer

Makes sense. I think I have a sharp tongue about religious issues sometimes, but I suppose I think that if a person asks a question, they are open to hearing what others think. Apparently not.

Best Answer

Most people are open to hearing what others think, but I have seen questions asked on here where the asker obviously only wants a particular answer, or something that agrees with them.

Best Answer