citystargazer citystargazer 26-30, F 11 Answers Jul 22, 2010

I don't mind getting older. The only thing I don't understand is why our relationships become so much more difficult. It is the age thing, or is it because people have so many more problems these days?

Best Answer

Well, I am older. Getting more old than this is sure gonna test my philosophy on life!

Best Answer

It terrifies me because I have no idea what the future holds and I fear it will be very bad.

Best Answer

It's really very scaryyyy~ I don't wanna get any older.

Best Answer

It's horrible.

Best Answer

A bit late for me to get scared now considering my age. :) It was not something I really thought about, I just enjoyed getting older. Each age has it's beauty and its downfalls. I want to get old gracefully.

Best Answer

First of all - oh, please. My parents are easily 10 years older, and I don't think of THEM as old yet!<br /><br />
I admire your attitude, and I second it. I hope I won't forget that with time.

Best Answer

actually I want to get older, mostly to get some control.

Best Answer

That makes sense, although I don't know if it works that way for everyone. If you don't have more control, you'll certainly have more of an ability to make peace with what's out of your hands. You seem self-aware enough to head in that direction! :)

Best Answer