micia73 micia73 36-40, F 23 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I get estimates of 33/37. I re-registered to give blood last year and when i gave my birthyear '65' the woman stared at me frowning for way too long, so asked her whats up. She actually said 'did you say SIXTY five?' I just glowed like a young golden monkey. lol

Best Answer

What have you done to maintain your youthful glow?

Best Answer

I have naturally olive skin which helps, but its mostly i dont stress. If somethings stressful i deal with instantly, either head on or dismiss it. And i suppose im generally quite jolly and lively which is more youthful in appearance than many my age. I do get hit on by very young (20-22yr olds) women which is flattering but way creepy(they imagine im 30+. I always say thanks but my wife might object, or Im older than your dad. When they ask and i say 47 the look on their faces is priceless. lol. I do count my blessings, One of my ex lied when we met, she took 2 years off her age. She was 36, i was almost 40. She thought i was 30 at the time and felt a little old.

Best Answer

People tell me I look bout 14 with makeup and 18 without :-)

Best Answer

Thats weird people are wanting you to be underage?

Best Answer

Wow, kinda like the young lady that played in Juno.

Best Answer

Its how I look? No wanting about it and some of the people are trying to not sell me cigarettes soooo....

Best Answer

Yeah I guess so :-)

Best Answer

no, you look more like a jar.

Best Answer

HAHA

Best Answer

I myself feel younger and when I tell folks I have three daughters ,two sonnlovs,13 grandchildren and two greatgrandchildren and they ask WHUT NO WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU......I smile and say 59. Even my hunny he looks like he is 50 but he is 70...I beleave me age better than women. Even my youngest daughter folks ask when we are out what high school you go to...heehee she is 35. Maybe its in the genes. Smile ya hear

Best Answer

I looked 30 years older when I was 12.

Best Answer

im 13 and sometimes i look like a 15 yr old :)))

Best Answer

People say I look about 12 or 15 lol...

Best Answer

Than what. SHow us your real picture so we came lk for botox and giveaway scars.

Best Answer

usually younger, so I am told, it does vary though, depending on my mood, a dimmer on the bathroom mirror light could be a good idea too :)

Best Answer

I'm soo youthful that I put the romy in da homy... hah can keep up with 15yrs my age and some...

Best Answer

probably younger cause when I tell them I'm 62 they look surprised and remark I thought you were 50 or 55!

Best Answer

That's wonderful. How young do you feel?

Best Answer

When I was 15 people thought I was 18 because of how tall I am and the way I dress I look to mature for my age. Im 17 and look like Im 22 fml :/

Best Answer

Have you done any modeling because of it?

Best Answer

Not Allowed. Over protective dad.

Best Answer

younger a bit, or so i've been told

Best Answer

I look a lot older, i wanted to see if i could pass for 21 :)

Best Answer

How did that work out?

Best Answer

Ill tell you at arraignment. (Seriously: haven't tried yet)

Best Answer

I look a few years older. I hardly get any guesses that would be under 18..

Best Answer

most ppl say i look about 22. I'm 28, so not too shabby. I've never gone in the sun, and I eat fairly well , don't smoke, and take vitamins. I drink though :) It's the Irish in me! haha! But I try and look after myself. However, Sometimes my body feels about 60!

Best Answer

I have been l look 10 yrs younger!

Best Answer

I look younger. People always think I'm the nanny for my 3 kids. I'm 28 but people still think I'm in my late teens? It's flattering, but frustrating, at the same time!

Best Answer

i am 51 and most people guess my age at 40

Best Answer