1234onetwothreefour1234 1234onetwothreefour1234 36-40, F 12 Answers Jul 17, 2012

I stand still and stare them straight in the eye as they walk past, never blinking or moving. This is why it takes me an hour to walk a mile down a busy street.

Best Answer

very productive though.

Best Answer

I avoid eye contact. I grew up in a rough part of the city in my teens and that's one thing you learn "Do not make eye contact, especially with the gang bangers because they will see that as a sign of aggression and likely call you out on it". I don't live in the city now and I still avoid eye contact because it's just the way of life for me now.

Best Answer

avoid eye contact

Best Answer

Making eye contact is a good way to start trouble where I live. Tons of Mexican and Central American gangs around here. They consider eye contact a challenge. If you run into one whose alone he won't say d*ck. But if you run into a whole pack of them, they suddenly grow balls and talk smack.

Best Answer

it is very important to win an eye competition.

sometimes when someone looking at me I get mad I am like "who the fck does he think he is looking at me " then I look at his direction untill he looks away . then I look straigt but then hell look back at me that little fckr. cant let him win can I?

so this is what i do: suddenly Ill turn towrds him put my fists up like a boxer and say alright man lets go you and me. then 99% of the time I win.

my father told me this, it is very important to win an eye competition.

other 1 % i end up in the hospital but if you ask me its well worth the risk.

Best Answer

Depends on the person. Usually I look at them and smile. But some people are scary. Lol.

Best Answer

I even say hello

Best Answer

This feels like another I've asked before.

Best Answer

avoid eye contact. im antisocial. i want to be invisible

Best Answer