luka39 luka39 36-40, F 3 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

no it wouldnt as long as u are clear in your thinking and the drugs do not cause any impairment to your cognitive ability <br />
all u are doing is giving evidence and if that evidence is clear and compelling u will be believed regardless of the medication

Best Answer

I hope you're right in this case a person has absolutely nothing to lose so they're going broken taking into
trial and I don't know how I'm going to deal with it except for anti anxiety meds but I'll take it as prescribed until the day is done then get fuckered up

Best Answer

okay let me ask you maybe you'll know if I have a history of drug abuse can I order a drug test for illicit drugs even if I've never had any charges for them

Best Answer

The evedence couldnt be better if he would have handed it to them

Best Answer

ok u cant be ordered to take a drug test unless the court has good and sufficient reason to do so which i doubt they have in your case

Best Answer

thats perfect for u compelling evidence is the kiss of death in a court room
best of luck to u

Best Answer

If you are a witness, it probably won't come up unless you aren't used to the medication. Your medical information is private without a warrant.When I did hear it come up, the judge asked the defendant, and relied on the defendants judgment.

Best Answer

OMG thank you something I know but for some reason I never thought to apply it here ya im good

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)

Best Answer

Anything can be used against you. It's a matter of how the opposing lawyer convinces the jury to think about you.

Best Answer

how they're going to go for blood I just wonderful I'll to go so far as check my scripts

Best Answer

Anything.

Best Answer

now that's touch you too it's a kidnapping rape case defense attorneys anymore pretty careful about how they
treat the accuser do too revitalizing the victim

Best Answer

yeah I know good bad and all my ugly it really sucks god I hate you have to do this but now I have a responsibility to do my part to keep people safe

Best Answer

thank you everybody I'm just really nervous the trials come up in January if you wanna know little about it look up Johnny ray davis in newton county mo
he don't have a chance in hell but like I said at this point nothing to lose send it might as well go to trial

Best Answer

I guess I'm just afraid they're gonna put me on trial being admitted to being in a place that he had to add kidnap me from because I was trying to obtain illegal drugs I don't know just seems like no matter what I say or do is going to be wrong even though I've never seen heard of this man for the day my life he said I was an easy target

Best Answer

Lol I unloaded on you all

Best Answer

Lol hope some seasoned people are on the jury dont want any body strokin

Best Answer