catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 35 Answers Mar 22, 2011

This sort of question makes me so angry!

Best Answer

No. I don't get angry easily. Sometimes I have to pretend that I am angry. :D

Best Answer

No, I very rarely lose it but when I do, I really do!!!

Best Answer

no im the most calmest person one could know i dont like when people loose there temper easily it scares me incredibly

Best Answer

It depends. If my children are threatened; holy **** you better what the hell out.<br />
If you are threatening me, depending on the situation, I will most likely ignore you and do that the mom in Despicable Me does and walk away.<br />
With my husband, that man just KNOWS how to irritate me so yes, I lose my temper easily with him. (He is such a big kid and it drives me nuts! He is suppose to be a grown man!)<br />
With my kids I am very patient. It takes a lot for me to get mad at my kids.

Best Answer

No I f***ing well do not!! For f***'s sake, stop asking annoying stupid questions otherwise you'll really start ******* me off.<br />
Sorry, I didn't mean that. You can ask as many silly questions as you like and I promise not to get even a little bit mad!

Best Answer

no i have loads of patience . i loose my temper very seldom and when i do it only lasts for a short time . when i do loose my temper it tends to be rather intense though . :-)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

yes, how did you know? i think that's why my friends try to avoid me.

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

nah...what good does it do? i am too patient for my own good

Best Answer

Only once in my life, when my ex-husband cheated on me.

Best Answer

No. I still have it in my pocket.

Best Answer

I did. Then I grew bigger. So did my temper.

Best Answer

When I'm frustrated, then yes.

Best Answer

No. I keep my temper in check.

Best Answer

yeah but i found it. <br />
lately i have been flying off the handle at every little thing. my parents are so damned nagging!!! but its funny when i dont get pissed and just watch them get pissed. and laugh.

Best Answer

Nope, always calm. There's no use if I lost my temper, that will not help. So I'm trying to solve the situation more calmly. =)

Best Answer

No. I'm not sure I have one.

Best Answer

Yes, I do and I hate every part of it.

Best Answer