Yes... But I'm sidetracked sometimes. Iead a semi- Christian lifestyle.

Best Answer

I get sidetracked too - I'm sure we all do in different ways: it's good to develop the habit of connecting daily & I do praise God for Christian TV @ Sky *580/596 & Christian Radio @ Sky *0123/5 & *0136, etc

Best Answer

Yes I do, otherwise what else would you look forward to on this earth? More of the same old evil doings? thanks but no, I look forward to Christ's return....may he come quickly

Best Answer

All the signs the Bible forecast show Jesus is coming soon: I came into EP today qith a CBN update @ Israel & Palestine that relates specifically to God's promises to His people @ their eternaal homeland: now to post it ..

Best Answer

Yes!!! Yess!!! I Do Believe In Gods Promises

Best Answer

My Sun am church recently did a course based on the book, Freedom In Christ, which lists many of God's promises in several places: that's why I raised the question

Best Answer

Sometimes.<br />
But sometimes God's all like "Yo mayn dat ish CRAZY" an i'm all like "Bro shut da *** up you trippin' dawg dat ish aint crazy dat ish FINE" mayn dat nigga sure crack me up. God is one loco-***-playa when he drankin ya dum :)

Best Answer

Swearing at God goes right against 1 of the 10 Commandments of Exodus 20: do ask God to forgive you &amp; ask Jesus to live in your heart as Saviour &amp; Lord - as in John 3 &amp; Romans 3

Best Answer

Everyday

Best Answer

YAYYY

Best Answer

Do enjoy my many varied questions today.
Now I MUST go to bed: 'Nigt all !!!

Best Answer