thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 19 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Health

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Best Answer

I think it is sad to see such a dreadful mentality coming from a person who does not value life at all.

Best Answer

I think there should be a lot more of it. God knows there's enough fcucking humans on this planet already and those breeding the most are often the last people you'd want raising children.

Best Answer

Hell yes. It's not like humans haven't done a lot of killing in the past. At least abortions keep children from living in this piece of **** world. hahah

Best Answer

please rephrase the Q

Best Answer

Sad topic..... <br />
The child has no voice, has no rights, and his life shouldn't have started in the first place. Too much education, contraceptives, and day after pills for abortion to even have to be an option.

Best Answer

It always has to be an option because regardless of all the contraceptive out there young people and well all people are stupid sometimes. Some most of the time. We don't want stupid people breeding.

Best Answer

Sad truth..

Best Answer

This is a sick question... I can understand not liking kids or wanting them, but what person in their right mind would LOVE abortion? :O

Best Answer

I like kids and would like to have them.

Best Answer

I generally don't like kids. But I loved the one I had to abort :( And now I am desperate to have a good life and have kids later on...So I'm really not understanding. Why do you like abortions? :O Do you like the pain or something?

Best Answer

&lt;ϟ3 such a mean Cylon. ::takes your projection ability::

Best Answer

How would you know, have you had one?

Best Answer

You freak,although I'm sorry to be so mean to you.

Best Answer