I saved so much money ordering from them on things that would of cost me twice as much. I'm hooked!
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 6 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

like it, my wallet doesn 't

Best Answer

lol i guess it depends on what your buying. I cant ge parrot supplies cheaper, so i use it alot.

Best Answer

I spent nearly £3,000 on E.bay and Amazon , doing my flat out.just made a list of everything I wanted and some things I NEEDED.

Hundreds of parcels were delivered, except one, some perfume I'd ordered for my mother.

The Courier had given the parcel to a neighbour and it wasn't passed on to me.I contacted Amazon, they talked to the courier firm and I got a full refund.

In my experience they are ACE.

Best Answer

I do like that site. You can find all sorts of things you can't find anywhere else.

Our family uses the "Wish lists" on there to help everyone know what they want for birthday and Christmas.

Best Answer

I find Amazon a very useful resource. Despite the fact that they abuse their employees, I still frequently use Amazon. This makes me feel a bit guilty.

Best Answer