Perksplayhot Perksplayhot 31-35, F 14 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Love is very one sided. I love people for their qualities.

Best Answer

me too :))

Best Answer

I wonder if even in mature older people and younger people if we don't get attracted to someone like we did when we were 10 or 12 just on looks and how we imagined that person to be.. not how they actually

were ? When too much of a difference occurs we then find ourselves in shock at how different the person is rather how we thought they would be.

It is rare for a couple to get fond of one another and end up years later still in love or getting along in great friendship. Those are the ones who look at the disastrous relationships of their friends and shake their heads and wonder what went wrong. Still it can't actually be analyzed and put under a microscope so it is a mystery.

Best Answer

love is a mystery..sometimes becomes history and we remember or cry.

Best Answer

I love because it is what feels correct. Im also easily impressed at times, makes the day fly by elegantly.

Best Answer

that is a positive effect of love..hmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

Yes love can be very one sided. I love with my entire heart but I never expect to be loved in return. Never.

Best Answer

That is courageous and wise ..never to expect..but i expect and thats a problem ..

Best Answer

Don't every expect love back. I could care less if the whole world hated me. I only want to love, to give love.

Best Answer

very nice :))

Best Answer

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years.Love really suck.

Best Answer

broken heart? hey atleast you dont have to deal with that ***** anymore, yeah?

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that..

Best Answer

Very..I was tired of never being happy she was not a major B!tch but yeah...Love SUCKS

Best Answer

!

Best Answer

Yes it can be one sided but it is true that a one-sided love might not last.

Best Answer

love cause selfless desire and positive choice and less about a self centered feelings.

Best Answer

yes, love can be one sided,

but i have not yet found the definite/perfect reason why two/one people loves.

Best Answer

you are searching for answers

Best Answer

in a way yes, there are always many things to learn in life, irrespective of knowledge and experience you have.

Best Answer

qualities

Best Answer

yep..qualities are important

Best Answer

hhhhhhhh it depends ,,,

but what about u ??

Best Answer

One sided...because when it started I thought it was both side on fire..but discovered that..fire was on my side and smoke was gatehring the opposite side..so ..let us say..I wan flying without any reasons..

Best Answer

yes I think it can be ,,you can love someone and ,be overlooked , and never get the feelings in return, !

Best Answer