Yes, I do. I like the fact that the only traffic noises you hear are the skittering of little feet and over and the flutter of wings in the trees. There is no light pollution, so the stars seems so much brighter, and so many more are actually visible. I like the whole experience of being away from the city noises and lights and the littler and dirt and car exhausts. Need I go on?

Best Answer

Thanks for BA

Best Answer

No. I would like the outdoors more if it were indoors

Best Answer

You made me smile. My dad used to say he'd sit outside if we'd bring it inside.

Best Answer

Yes, I like communing with nature.

Best Answer

Love the forest. I miss camping. I haven't camped in a few years, actually more then that.

Best Answer

yes especially at night

Best Answer

Yes I do. Quiet, mystical, peaceful and at times dangerous. An adventure as well as a relaxing place. The forest and woods can be both beautiful as well as scary. Always full of life, and death.<br />
I love it.

Best Answer

I want some tuna fish and grape jelly and nobody will make it for me.

Best Answer

What a travesty!

Best Answer

Yes with a guide in day light. I really do love nature, the trees birds etc, but come night time get me out of there, City girl, used to street lighting.

Best Answer

Yea. Somewhat civilized countryboy here.

Best Answer

depends on who I'm with but usually.

Best Answer

too many funnel webs and king browns this time of year wotevz... gimmi da beach

Best Answer