mirvi mirvi 51-55, F 13 Answers Oct 2, 2010

All in the state of mind. I can be married but alone and be happy

I can also be alone and still be happy

Which ever cases as long as you keep yourself happy it really does not matter.

Human can never be satisfied in whatever they have, so best is count your blessings and be happy.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, they are not mutually exclusive.

Best Answer

I would rather be married, but only with the correct girl. Otherwise I will spend the rest of my life by myself.

Best Answer

I love my husband thus I love being married. But if anything were to happen to him I don't believe that I would ever find someone as good as him. So if I ever lost him I would much rather prefer to be alone.

Best Answer

I don't like being alone and I love being married to my husband. Sometimes being married takes more work and sometimes it's just fun. And taking some cave time is also healthy.

Best Answer

i love being married

Best Answer

If we're talking about my ex husband alone is way better.

Best Answer

I was married to the wrong person for 10 years, and hated it. I was even more alone than if I had been single.

But now, I am married to right person, and I honestly never realized that it could be so good with another person. We complete each other. I had to wait 52 years to find him, but it was worth every moment of waiting to be with him. I can't imagine life without him, and I love being married to him.

Best Answer

who saids second time around isn't better,i'am happy for you.

Best Answer

i'd rather be dead than married

Best Answer

very funny

Best Answer

...i a happily separated woman...but of course i want to be married again , this time using both my heart and my head ...anyone?

Best Answer