SwarthyLittleHippy SwarthyLittleHippy 16-17, M 10 Answers Dec 13, 2011

101 reasons to stay single http://earlswynn.hubpages.com/hub/101-reasons-to-stay-single

I love being single because I can be myself. I don't need to do things to show off, impress.. I just can be myself. When I dated guys, I always had to make sure that I looked my best.

Dating does require effort from your side. As a single, I don't feel alone as I still hang out with friends and family members. I do miss romance though.. That is the only thing I miss about being in a relationship.

Best Answer

Depends on the relationship. I have been in relationships in which I wished I were single. That said, I would never wish to be single again if I were in the right relationship with the right person.

Best Answer

when i'm single, i want to be in a relationship, just to have someone who cares about me as much as i care about them. but when i'm in a relationship, i usually feel smothered.

Best Answer

I love being single because there is no pressure. I don't look have to take special pains to look good or please anyone else. I can do what I want, when I want.

What I like about being in a relationship is that you most always have someone to talk to.

Best Answer

the best thing about being in a relationship...is that feeling of being loved and wanted, that you complete someone else's life.

Best Answer

A relationship is good. It is really nice to have someone to care about and to be with. I think we are our best when we give to another person in a loving way.

Best Answer

I totally agree

Best Answer

both have their benefits

Best Answer

i like being single, lets me focus on my problems first so i can sort everything out before i dive into worrying about someone else as well as my sanity. i'm not stable enough to have a relationship.

Best Answer

You are not alone, lol.

Best Answer

Single.

Best Answer