flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 14 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Up early to attend Morning Prayer at 6 a.m.

Best Answer

i somtimes do this and othertimes do that.. when i wake up early it feels great and i get to do so much and enjoy the morning breeze.. however.. in the evening it feels like it has been another working day.. especially when i need to wake up early to work the next day :( so other days i sleep too much.. and then feel like i wasted my day in bed :S the only exception is when i actually have good dreams ;p

Best Answer

I am up every day between 4 and 5 am...love being in the quiet dawn with the dogs. There are those days when the husband decides to ruin it all with noisy power tools...

Best Answer

Waking up early, getting up late ;-)

Best Answer

sleep late, like i just did.

Best Answer

I get up early, its nice and calming in the garden no noise only nature and me, that sets me up for the day.

Best Answer

I love being _able to_ get up when I want to. Even Sundays, I wake up between 5:30 and 6:30, though. So, the "being able to" part doesn't actually manifest itself, but not having an alarm is nice.

Best Answer

I wish the hours between 6am and midday would just go kill themselves.

Best Answer

sleep on,that what sundays are all about for me,i woke up at 12pm today

Best Answer

I try to sleep in....but that is usually only until 7am...ugh

Best Answer

up early.......1am.......watered the plants, washed the car, garbage out for Monday.........cleaned up what i could........difficult as the power was out

Best Answer