Love in a way that I can keep up with friends and families you haven't seen in along while..but I hate too..soo sick and tired of people who loves to show off on how great looking ,how hot they are..or the people updating you every minute what they had for luch or breakfast or dinner or where they went...aaaah ..not to mention..relatives keeping you up with their dramas and testing you if you7re kind of a money dispenser...an atm..<br />
I deactivated it!<br />
I had enough!

Best Answer

I don't care.

Best Answer

I love that I can reach loved one I haven't seen in ages and know what's up with them again. I don't spend much time there other than that.

Best Answer

HATE it because EVERYONE is on there.

Best Answer

hate. too much drama is there. You have to add people as a friend you want to punch in face :/

Best Answer

no you dont. i used to do that. i decided that i dont have to add someone just cause the send me a request. they may be doing it just to stalk, annoy or irritate you. it's your fb not theirs.

Best Answer

Do you think i should delete such people?

Best Answer

Facebook is..depressing..but..im..fine..with..it

Best Answer