UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 9 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in EP

Actually, there are a lot of questions that have really made me examine myself, my feelings, my life. Sometimes I just stare at the answer box trying to put it into words. Sometimes I succeed, other times not.

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear your positive response. That happens to me sometimes, to, and I do like passing along my knowledge and experience when I think they'll be helpful. Other times, though, after logging off of E.P. I wonder if my time could have been better spent staring at the wall . . .

Best Answer

Oh, yeah. I've had that feeling. It's one thing to ask for advice, it's quite another to act on it.

Best Answer

More or less...but it's becoming repetitious...

Best Answer

A bit of both.

Best Answer

I hate how addictive asking and answering questions on here has become.

Best Answer

I absolutely love it. I can ask any question I want and get so many different opinions which helps me understand myself and others better. In my 50 years, I have met, perhaps, 3-4 people in person with whom I could have a stimulating conversation. On EP I'm finding the conversations enjoyable, and I get to choose the conversations I want.

Best Answer

Points well made, and all in your favour, too. Thanks for your response.

Best Answer

I hate it and I am pratically always here. I will need to stop this nonsense

Best Answer

Awwww . . . And you have such a handsome and buff husband standing right there with you in your profile picture, too. Get him to pay a little more attention to you and it should cure your need to be here so much ; )

Best Answer

haha, he does pay attention to me, more then I can say :)

Best Answer

sometimes I tend to get carried away.....but its always fun and interesting reading all the different ways the human mind works.....even my own......lol

Best Answer

I feel the same way. It can be pretty interesting what your own mind conjures up when you give it some rope. Almost like opening Pandora's Box.

Best Answer

I am not addicted I am just bored...

Best Answer

Waah!! Foul! Improper response. : ( Do you love it or hate it? Boredom is irrelivant, and I watched way too much Star Trek. Thanks for answering ; )

Best Answer