Barlong Barlong 22-25, F 19 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Family Struggles

Yes

Best Answer

I love my mum with all my heart : )

Best Answer

I don't see how anyone can hate there mother I can understand hating the person they are but them in general I cant I just lost my mother and I fouls never say I bated her

Best Answer

i can never hate her ever ever ever..

Best Answer

My Mother was a mean woman that told me that she hated me, that I had ruined her life, and beat me bloody whenever she was drunk (which was most of the time), but my moral creed has obligated me to forgive her for all that she's done. I don't hate my Mother, but I am cautious around her. I honestly couldn't say whether or not I love her. :/

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Situation between my mother & me always complicated.. often, I do get upset with her but never hate her..

Best Answer

A little bit of both.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for her. She's had a lonely, hateful and bitter life. I wish it had been different for her, or that she was able to realize that she had choices.

Best Answer

I don't hate her, that's all I can say really.

Best Answer

Loved - and miss her

Best Answer

I lost my mother when I was 19 it's only when you lose them that you know how much you loved them.

Best Answer

<3

Best Answer

Despise, would be a better word.

Best Answer

I love my Mommy!<br />
:o)

Best Answer