i don't like the emails they send

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone ba<x>sed on their skin colour.

Best Answer

Um..NO, I don't. Do you?

Best Answer

Hate is a bad word.

Best Answer

Probably don't want to ask that question here...

Best Answer

Let's encourage racism, shall we?

Best Answer

i will do not i know god wouldnt want me to and i know in my heart i wont hate anny 1

Best Answer

Only the ones that keep telling me I am going to receive millions of dollars, pounds, euros, etc from unknown sources in exchange for my banking information.

Best Answer

love them, of course however , there are a few real wennies that give them a bad name.

Best Answer

i try to love e1

Best Answer

I take each person as I find them, some good and some bad in every race

Best Answer

There's a family of blacks next door to me that are the best neighbors I've ever had.

Best Answer

I don't hate anyone, but I can only claim to love those that I personally know.

Best Answer

same here I don't love or hate anyone till I know them. I am white but I don't love all white people and there are some I hate. I have asian, hispanic, multicultural friends had some black friends but they were at my old job so I kinda lost contact.

Best Answer

(((my friend))))<br />
I hope the results of this survey will not define your sense of self worth. I already know what God thinks of you and your people. You are loved. <br />
Psalms 34 verse 5<br />
Blessings

Best Answer