I care for them, But I don't love them.

Best Answer

i love em all the bastads!

Best Answer

i love the bastards the best !

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

d1ckhead

Best Answer

More like an infatuation.

Best Answer

Ahhhh, not yet. I have felt some overwhelming infatuation with many avitars....if I meet the fish with the glasses I'm sure if he/she really looks like that in real life I wouldn't be able to keep myself away. There are also a couple of flowers I find myself gazing at. I'm. Afraid I would be disappointed as most people put pictures that are like 10 yrs old and those flowers have probably become wilted by now. (Sigh.....)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Only the reallllllllllllly little ones (they need more love than anyone else)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I love all of my Ep friends HUGS

Best Answer

hug too

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I love your screen name... does this count? <br />
I am not sure I know anyone on here.. I hope I do.. but I just don't know.. lol....LMFAO!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes,Everything is count till the end of life

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

hey who?hahha

Best Answer

I have a few close friends who I love yes, they are great people and a blessing for me to have them in my life. I got close to one male, and to this day I still love him, haha, not the crazy marry you and have your babies, but care and want the best for you kind. Never thought that could happen on line but it did, not so keen to repeat the experience however, it ended badly ( he just disappeared ) So no more on line heartache for me, please God.

Best Answer

Oh Sorry .It is really bad

Best Answer

It hurt a lot at the time, but easing now haha. Not the end of the world, big girl now, just hard accepting the "You've been played" award.

Best Answer

what do you mean?award?

Best Answer

A joke, although there really should be one, maybe EP could sell them.

Best Answer

Hmm No need for this question!

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

It is too much info!

Best Answer

ok cool

Best Answer