RainbowDalia RainbowDalia 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 15 in Community

Yes. C:

Best Answer

i read the books its phraking awesome :D

Best Answer

I saw the first 2 movies and I couldn't be ****** waiting for the third so I just read the book. Can't wait for the movie though

Best Answer

M reading the third book right now omg

Best Answer

Just as much as I love twilight ;)

Best Answer

I haven't watched and I probably would hate it.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Not my type of movie.

Best Answer

I've read the books, and I've seen the movies, and I enjoyed the movies more because Katniss was made so much more likable. Hearing her every insipid thought in the books turned me off. Other than that, I think it's a good story. It's plausible under the right-wrong circumstances.

Best Answer

I love the movies because it shows how other characters are. The book is just the point of view of katniss and it can be a little limited

Best Answer

nope, books are ok but predictable and dragging plus they reach an inconclusive ending, the films are rubbish, simply trying desperately to find the next "big thing" and failing hard. It is no surprise to me that there is no media build up to the 3rd and last film as there was to the last twilight film or the last (two) harry potter films and making two was just another way to milk them out

Best Answer

The books are fifth grade reading level so it's no very enriching for adults but I still like it. The films have there pros and cons. I hate that they contradict the whole idea of what the book is about like how people get entertained with violence and marketing and propaganda. I like the movie because at some points the characters emotions become real.

Best Answer

I love catpiss

Best Answer