I try. It confuses them.

Best Answer

After my first tour in Vietnam, i hated all in-country peoples. That was 1966- When i was reassigned back, i came home on a gurney and my two buds in black bags. In-hospital for 5 months and a year at home, i found myself, not loving my enemies, but respecting the N.V.A and viet- minh. The were warriors how fought bravely. Today i have no enemies. As a raised-up New England Congregationalist, we understood the meaning of love & respect for all peoples. War takes that away. To this day, i never have understood why i hated. Peace to all

Best Answer

no why because i dont have to

Best Answer

No ... it encourages them ... they'll think it's ok to start bombing people cos of a difference of opinion ... apathy is the true enemy of humanity

Best Answer

Yes, because hating them only hurts yourself. Loving them helps you, and it often drives them up a wall

Best Answer

I generally try to avoid them (or making them in the first place); why spend time with your enemies, when you could be among friends?<br />
Also, what Lightchild63 said. :)

Best Answer

i love to hate their stinking rotten guts's

Best Answer

I secretly do but if they knew we might be friends and that scares me.

Best Answer

I do not... Sometimes I do have respect for them....

Best Answer