Being honest...yes. My dog is my family. I love him to the same degree I love my parents (who have both passed away). He is what keeps me going. He is what fills a huge void that was left when I lost my parents. He loves me unconditionally just like they did and looks at me like he thinks I hung the moon...which is how they looked at me, although they knew bettter! :) While my siblings love me there are always strings attached that keeps the relationship at a certain level. I'm actually closer to a couple of my friends than to my family.

Best Answer

You have summed it up perfectly, some pets are around for many many years, that you could love them as deeply as any human is definitely possible. Pets do not hurt you like people can, and if you have been away for 10mins or 10hours, they still happy to see you, every time. They dont care about how pretty or ugly you are, how rich or poor, how stupid or smart. The homeless man's dog loves him just as much as a rich man's dog - maybe even more because he spends more time with him.

Best Answer

They only want love in return...humans always have other motives. Glad you liked my answer and understoon where I am coming from.

Best Answer

Yes, and they smell better.

Best Answer

That's disgusting

Best Answer

No. Given the choice, I would save my mom or my son first if it came down to it. Their needs are foremost.<br />
I love pets dearly, but there's no comparison.

Best Answer