my daughter taught me to love myself. ive always been pretty insecure but i have to love myself so i can be a better role model for her. she deserves to have a happy mommy and needs someone to teach her how to love herself :)

Best Answer

Love this answer...<3

Best Answer

thank u. she just means more to me than anything in the world. especially my unhappiness.

Best Answer

I realise that I'm stuck with me so I may as well!

Best Answer

Good decision!

Best Answer

I love my daughter more...but yes, I love myself. I will not do anything that would degrade my mind or my body...I don't compromise certain convictions. I will not beg someone to stay...or to love me.

Best Answer

Just like me...this is my favorite answer so far.

Best Answer

Yes, I do...(excluding my son of course) and I respect myself. I truly don't think you can give love or love another unless you love yourself first. It took time to learn, but I find I have so much confidence and am very self assured in any social or business type setting. People respond to this too...they like to be around you when you are comfortable enough to be yourself. I've been told a few times by others that they wish they could be more like me...quite a high compliment!! :)

Best Answer

I was going to answer... but no u had to ruin your own question with a god reference

Best Answer

That's okay, I don't need your answer.

Best Answer

I just ignored the ::God:: reference.

Best Answer

I wish I loved myself enough to not give my self the pitty treatment,and loved my self enough to get up and go after something in life,rather than always sitting around and hoping it will come to me. I just cant seem to grasp whatever it is that makes people motivated to do things worthwhile in life.

Best Answer

I'm content with myself; not sure if that's the same as love. And I'm also not sure about the whole notion of loving things more or less: I either love them or I don't. (Apart from one exception that I'm being too clean to mention.) I'd hate to be put in the position of having to choose.

Best Answer

No , but I'm hoping to love myself again.

Best Answer

No definately not...i have a good heart and i know im a caring person, but i dont love myself i wouldn't know how too!

Best Answer

I do love myself but I love others more than myself. I sometimes neglect myself over others because of this, like I would rather drive to the grocery store in bad weather alone then let my mother or siblings do it.

Best Answer

no ... but I respect my heart

Best Answer

Nope, because if I did, I'd be alot richer and less emotional.

Best Answer

It's never too late to start. ;)

Best Answer