womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 74 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, my love is made in China and shipped over here. It's much cheaper to do things that way.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

but sometimes the quality from China is not hat good

Best Answer

So are you purchasing it in bulk from Walmart or Costco?

Best Answer

Ms Arts... I get my love in bulk. Six extra if I buy at least thirty two. Plus free shipping.

Best Answer

Their is love and their is sex

Making love is when both people are totally involved, wanting to be together, making sure the other person is fully satisfied mentally and physically, exploring all options together

Sex is just sex

Best Answer

Sometimes... I rarely do because it's just not my thing I would rather have the screaming breathing heavy crazy F**CKING Sex! But with that being said when I have been in the mood for good ole traditional love making its been pretty amazing and intimate due to the fact I don't do it often so when it does happen it just seems special...

Best Answer

depending on the situation i prefer to make love but there is no harm in a good shag now and again

Best Answer

Yes only to my wife.

Best Answer

Mwah.

Best Answer

my best friend does with my husband... and i do with hers.

Best Answer

I know.. I know.. this isn't the intent of the question.. but yes I do.. I make love every day by choosing to put her needs before mine, to give her my full attention when there is a lot on my mind, and to make sure that she can see not only in the words I say, but more importantly in the actions I take that she is my life. That is in fact "making love" and everyday I need to start over. Of course, I will confess that when I do it right, it often leads to making a lot of lustful pleasure as well. :)

Best Answer

i want to

Best Answer

What type of love?

Best Answer

not recently "sighs" I'll make Love to You", if you want me too

Well, the Beatles will...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF90rX43VpE

Best Answer

**** hard

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

oldies

Best Answer

Occasionally.

Best Answer

I feel the same way toward my woman as any healthy minded person,

feels toward their family, elders & their children.

I care about her.

I want her to feel as good as I do; in & out of the bedroom.

I keep a positive outlook for us.

We workout, We dine, We watch movies & we read together

So yes, "We" do make love!

I couldn't make love without her.

Best Answer

The same way every other person on this planet does

Best Answer

With my husband I do.

Best Answer

Not for the last 6 years...just seperated including a year spent in Iraq. Hope I can find someone out there that enjoys the many facets of a relationship...

Best Answer

Well, I'm not a virgin, so... I guess yes.

Best Answer