Whats with the dog poop? Is it all over and I just don't see it?
elyay2001 elyay2001 36-40, M 31 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Of course! What do you think l am, american?

Best Answer

Of course! it's rude if they don't take off their shoes.

Best Answer

Apparently the Japanese do that all the time as a normal custom. It helps to keep the dirt out of their homes.<br />
However, I have only been asked to take my shoes off twice in an American home. Once, it was for religious reasons....and my feet froze the whole time I was there, as they had no carpets. The second time I was offended. I was viewing a potential living situation. A workman was present. HE had not been forced to remove HIS shoes, and his were far dirtier than mine. If you have a rule like that, it must be for everyone...or no one.

Best Answer

No, but a lot of them do anyway

Best Answer

Yes. I have always gone barefoot in my home. It's civilized!

Best Answer

No, they seem to know its respectful thing to do. Kids don't always take their shoes off but I don't mind. However, once we had a one off guest (didn't know the rules) walk straight in and he left a mark on the floor which is still there.

Best Answer

Of course not...But they make me take my shoes off to thoroughly "rob" me....

Best Answer

yes do not want to chance dog **** getting tracked on it

Best Answer

No, I clean often enough that a little dirt doesn't bother me. It's not like I need the floors to stay clean until I clean them next month.

Best Answer

No, only their fake smiles or moody attitudes. They can leave them outside or sodoff.

Best Answer

All the time, no shoes in the house. Same applies when I visit friends I take my shoes off even if they it's okay.

Best Answer

Not unless they're covered in snow or mud or whatever.

Best Answer

Of course not. I'm just not so rich and I never worry over a carpet versus the comfort of my guests.

Best Answer

yup, full of cow manure or horse manure...

Best Answer

No, unless they have stepped in dog poop on the way in...lol

Best Answer

no,a house is for living in.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

do that when I come visit please

Best Answer