Yes, it is very nice. I sometimes use a butt plug and then push a vibrator against it. I came once hands free, but honestly it feels better to be stroking at the same time. It really helps if you clear your mind and focus on the feeling in your prostate.

Best Answer

I have tried several times to make myself *** from a prostate massage. No luck yet but willing to let someone help...

Best Answer

Have just tried a new technique to massage my prostate. I purchased a set of urethral sounds and then proceeded to slide one into my penis. Once in, I applied a sonic vibrator to the shaft of the inserted sound. Great feeling. After sonically vibrating the sound, I withdrew it and then ***********. Have increased the amount of ***. Would like to hear if others have tried this technique. A female assistant would be preferred.

Best Answer

I have but I wish I could find a woman to do it during a B******. I hear you *** long and hard.

Best Answer

I have with a prostate massager, but I prefer to let my lady friend do it for me.

Best Answer

With your wife's toothbrush

Best Answer

its even more intense then just ************. a good prostate massage need minimum one hour better longer. i always use three guys, friends of mine. important is that your don't touch during the massage your ****, its tempting, but don't, otherwise you will just shoot ***** and its over, if your don't u will get multiple precum ****** and after the prostate gland is empty, they will jerk your **** till your will get the final shoot, and this is so amazing intense. try it.

Best Answer