MagickMonster MagickMonster 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i would say here take a mint lol never happened to me

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

haha :D

Best Answer

Lol morning breath ha ha no i wouldnt mind it is my lover right I wouldnt stop them I probably have it aswell.....

Best Answer

I don't expect their breath to smell like peaches in the morning. Lower expectations keep you satisfied.

Best Answer

It depends if I wake up at the same time he does. If so, we're both stinky so we cancel each other out. If he's been awake for a while and still hasn't brushed his teeth, then I'll tell him in a funny way that he stinks. "Baby, your breath be stank!" Sort of like that so he gets the point and brushes them. We're not an overly sensitive couple so he does it to me too. It happens to everyone from time to time whether you've just woke up or went for the garlic special at lunch. No need to get too sensitive or butt hurt over it. Just brush them stank teeth!

Best Answer

I'd prefer if teeth were brushed first, especially after a night of drinking booze.

Best Answer

haha right?

Best Answer

Well you have no real right to mind if you have not told him about his bad breath. If he knows about it and he knows you want him to have better breath before kissing you then you have the right to mind.

Best Answer

good question, many are facing the above problem..i will never hurt my life partner..

Best Answer

LMAO!.. no...but if i have a bad breath i wont mind kissin him

Best Answer

i will avoid deep kissing lol... only soft onces..ya...

Best Answer