superdave1 superdave1 36-40, M 16 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

no, i do not mind it.. usually, i prefer it..

Best Answer

Not really, no. But to be Honest with everyone: It's really getting to me. I'm almost 25, No baby girl of my own, no motorcycle, no babysitting job...

Best Answer

Not at all, I am 60 and rarely go out in the evening anymore

Best Answer

As long as I've had enough people interaction during the rest of the week, it doesn't bother me a bit.

Best Answer

No, it's real life and I don't think we should be afraid of reality. that would be a lose lose situation.

Best Answer

Yep, Norm for me too. I have been invited to a party sat but I can't decide...I almost would rather chill by myself but then again...I could go to the party and meet a guy so I dunno what I'm going to do. I want to do both..LOL

Best Answer

Since having children my social life went out the window. They are older now, able to be at home alone without a baby sitter, so yeah need to get back into the swing of things. I don't mind it still, but itching to do something different, even once a month.

Best Answer

Not at all. Good single malt sctoch, good book. I'm good company.

Best Answer

I am seldom alone.<br />
My son is here.

Best Answer

I enjoy it.

Best Answer

Sometimes I wish I could, but most times I love my family.

Best Answer

No, I don't mind - I'm used to it.

Best Answer