Questionator Questionator 26-30 217 Answers Jun 5, 2012

Question of the Day

"My kindest Dad & ever loving Mom."

"they are in heaven"

everyday I think abt them how life was wonderful with them.They were there for me for all ups & downs and gave whatever they could in best way.But today its so different.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

you are a nice guy remembering parents...cathy

Best Answer

My grandfather... he was the most important person in my life and losing him was extremely painfull :( I miss him every single day :'(

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

we have something common here honey...he is the only one i miss.

Best Answer

Yes, the person I used to be

Best Answer

me too....

Best Answer

my ex girlfriend Sarah, we dated for just over 4yrs. she died suddenly of a rare genetic heart defect last fall. at least once a month i wake up during the night in a cold sweat crying. whenever i hear her voice in my sleep shes in pain, she needs me and i cant get to her, i cant help her. it makes me feel terribly helpless and alone...I'm still in love with her, i miss her!

Best Answer

sorry for your loss :(((

Best Answer

I'm sorry, that's a tough one for sure. Try to embrace the happy times you shared and go through your grief, but remember you still are alive and will one day have to move on. But for now just heal yourself. Good luck hon.

Best Answer

i am vary sorry this has happened. have strength

Best Answer

Awwwww I'm sooo sorry :(

Best Answer

Earlier this year, I lost a cousin who was more like a sister to me. It's been a few months now but I still tear up at the thought of her. Dang it, questionator. Now you've got me crying.

Best Answer

I am Missing Myself

Best Answer

I have known that feeling
that sense of losing some of the best parts of me...
have begun to re-claim, that which belongs
to me....
findingjoyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Yeah, I do miss someone right now, two people actually. My son and daughter mean a lot to me and I won't get to see them again for almost 2 weeks, then it only lasts 2 1/2 days. I can't wait for next month when I get to spend the entire month with them.

Best Answer

Thank you for your sacrifices
for our country,
findjoyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

Honestly I miss myself the most. I can't remember being really happy in a long time. I have chronic pain from a bad car accident , I have no real friends and I don't know what to do anymore about it.

Best Answer

We need to have some chats...
findingjoyinthejourney,
clg

Best Answer

When you have lost a child, missing someone is a perpetual state of being. I love you Emmy~ xx

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Not anyone, but something

Best Answer

Several people, very much.

Best Answer

Yes. I miss my mom and stepfather who are in Florida on vacation. I miss my best friend who lives in New York, and who I may not see this Summer if we can't get our crap together.

I also miss my brother as I remember him, and not how he is right now. Does that make sense? I'm not sure.

Best Answer

I miss the person I used to be.

Best Answer

I miss my two year old nephews; they're adorable. I"m looking forward to seeing them in 15 days

Best Answer

I really miss my step-dad Bill. He was such a strong, yet gentle man all at the same time. He taught me very much in the short time that I had him. He was killed in a terrible auto accident in 1966. I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for the principles of life that he taught me. I have always believed that he was an angel sent from heaven to teach me things that I would need later in my life. Now that his son has aged, I think of him everytime I see David, and the memories come flooding back. He was one of a kind.

JAM

Best Answer

My step-father's parents. they are great people, but I probably will never see them again.

Best Answer

Tomorrrow will be the fourth anniversary of the death of my best dog, Pookie, and I still miss her.

Best Answer

Does the person that im firing shots at with my rifle count

Best Answer

I miss my uncle today. He had some amazing life advice. He died too young but had a long life just the same. :-/

Best Answer

Now I do. Thanks for reminding me.

Best Answer