wolfcorpse33 wolfcorpse33 18-21, M 34 Answers Feb 1, 2012

I miss it like crazy! Being kissed can be such a passionate connection between 2 people and an incredible turn on....<br />
Being kissed by the right person can drive me almost to ****** without any touching.

Best Answer

may i say kissing is so beauiful that first touch , the feel and touch of the person your with ,filled with passion and maybe some agressive words ,the thought of relasing that buttom lip from yours,yea i miss kissing,,

Best Answer

Absolutely. But not the passionate, making-out kisses; I miss the first kiss of the day when you wake up next to someone or see him for the first time and the last kiss before you fall asleep :(

Best Answer

I do miss it .... My last meaningful kiss was 8 months and three days ago and it was PERFECT!!!

Best Answer

Hey mine was exactly that long ago too...imagine that ;-) oxoxo

Best Answer

Not since I found love again - but for a year after my divorce I missed it SO MUCH, it drove me nuts. Any time people kissed on tv I was upset, and on the street the PDA made me verrrrrry envious and sad. Kissing has always been my very favorite thing in the world and missing someone I'd hoped to kiss till death did us part was killing me... don't worry, you have LOTS more time and you will appreciate those moments like never before!

Best Answer

Don't look at me...I ain't gonna kiss ya...

Best Answer

Never kissed anyone. =/

Best Answer

I desperately miss being kissed! I miss the safety of strong, muscular arm's around my waist, as a handsome man pulls me close. I miss the whisper of tender sweet-nothings in my ear, coaxing me closer and closer in his embrace. I miss the anticipation of the first kiss, lips and tongues caressing, exchanging a little bit of your soul with each breath. And as intoxicating as each kiss is, deeper ecstasy awaits as your lips part, and you gaze at each other realizing how incredible your connection is, as if this level of pleasure has been designed only for you. Suddenly, one as urgent as the other, you achingly pull and tug, hands and lips searching out to kiss and taste and feel again, the magic that you just felt for what seems like a lifetime ago, but was only moments. You cannot wait. And if one decides to heighten the experience by teasing the other...delaying the pleasure...well, that's when all of your defenses and self control would disappear, and you'd be left, just the two of you, in the oblivion of romance and heat...completely swept away. Yes, I certainly do miss kissing.

Best Answer

It's been about 3 years since I have been kissed and about 18 years since I have felt really loved by a man. I am terribly lonely. I try to remain hopeful that someday I will feel love again but my faith is waning. I dream a lot, and watch movies to remind myself of that part of my humanity. I miss that sense of intimacy so much, and yet I'm afraid now that it's been too long to know how to attract or relate to any man anymore. Please pray for me. God bless everyone.

Best Answer

Absolutely, and I'm actually a good kisser according to the ones I did kiss.

Best Answer

Yes, in the worst way but I'm tryna find someone for me to take my mind off it

Best Answer

Not now but kisses are great,you deffinitely know when you kiss if its the real deal or not.

Best Answer

I've never been kissed.

Best Answer

Yeah I miss the kissing<br />
From the first tender kiss<br />
To the first undone button<br />
To the last item removed<br />
To gentle caresses<br />
To your bodies first tingle<br />
To first gentle ******<br />
To another then another<br />
To the last ****** ripping through you body<br />
Would take longer than 10 minutes.

Best Answer

hell ya.. well i miss holding hands more and going to shows and gigs .. all the little stuff..

Best Answer

ohhhh yessss I do miss it as well as the foreplay

Best Answer

just as an act? Heck no. I only long for that from a person I have feelings for, but then again, I happen to be one of those people that have to have the emotional factor involved. Otherwise, I could probably spend the rest of my days in a nunnery.

Best Answer

i do, my boyfriends been sick and i cant risk getting sick too because off all my schoolwork :/

Best Answer

:( sooooo much

Best Answer

Haven't been kissed in a long time

Best Answer