My hubby's grandma. Sorry about your nephews.

Best Answer

I miss my sister everyday , she committed suicide 6 years ago. <br />
I am sorry for the losses of your nephews:(

Best Answer

thank you, sorry for your lost sweetie.

Best Answer

my pap-paw, my dad my uncles jerry killed by drunk driver when he was 13 ...3 days before christmas, my uncle bobby like me he was the black sheep also..my uncle bill....<br />
I miss them all but I can feel each one around me at different times..death isn't the end...we are made in gods image so we are a part of god ..god is forever and so are we... at least that's what I feel god has told ke..sorry for everyones loss it isn't forever ..just for now:) cowboy

Best Answer

yes.<br />
My Abuela (dad's mom)<br />
even though she's cranky and act like your typical old person, I extremely miss her.<br />
I remember when I kissed her at the right cheek a month or 2 before she died. my Dad crying at the bathroom trying not to mourn in front us ....<br />
All of those memories.... I cry a bit when I remember .......

Best Answer

sorry for you and your pops, he really loved his mom.

Best Answer

Yes. My closest friend killed himself nearly twelve years ago. I still miss him, and despite meeting other friends, girlfriends and housemates since that time, nobody has ever replaced him, and probably never will.

Best Answer

that's truly sad, sorry you lost your best friend.

Best Answer

Yep, and there's always the guilt about not seeing the warning signs... but life has to go on - well, in my case at least. Thank you for the RIP though. I'm not religious, but the memories of his self torture remain with me, and he made his choice so I have to respect that...

Best Answer