I know it may seem harsh and I know how it feels to loose someone to another person but living in the past like this seems a little pathetic to me. I mean yeah it hurts like hell when it happens but to pine for someone that doesn't want you for years is just such a waste. you have to move forward and find someone that does want you

Best Answer

I've waited too long for a particular someone, only to realised that all long he was me. Bastard! -_-

Best Answer

playing*

Best Answer

my partner of 12 years left me for another man and truth is It sucked bad but nog long after the split I read about men and women that 3 and 4 years on we're still completely in love with this person. I refused to be one of those people and to be completely honest it didn't take long to realise that I didn't want to be with someone that didn't want me. it's been 4 years now and I've not yet settled down but I'm hopeful and I have my young daughter that keeps me going. I still see and speak to my ex. usually just about our daughter but I feel nothing. sometimes anger at how awful she was but never love . that's long gone

Best Answer

Angry I am too!!! I wish he were honest about the relationship since the start :(
I'm really sorry that you had to go all that ****!!!! I can totally feel how awful it is

Best Answer

It's just life I think. she was awful to me when she left. she stopped paying the mortgage I lost everything. I used to come home from work and things had just been taken. it was an awful time and it made me feel like I had lived a lie for a long time. she acted as if I had cheated on her even though it was her that left me. still. as I said, life goes on.

Best Answer

People can be arses and life a ***** sometimes

Best Answer

it's true.....Saturday afternoon all my friends ate married and I'm sitting here and it's raining outside. I'm so bored ha!

Best Answer

enjoy the rain :) connect with it connect with yourself :)

Best Answer

lol I think I've had plenty of connection time ;)

Best Answer

go hunt?

Best Answer

I'm shy lol....god it's ridiculous

Best Answer

it's not :) try! !!!

Best Answer

I don't even know if it's shyness anymore that's holding me back?

Best Answer

no, because i know he is happier than he ever was. so the out come of it, is that it looks like i never existed and our break never took place because his happiness completely blinded our relationship

Best Answer

that really hurts. Your story sounds like mine :(

Best Answer

No :)

Best Answer

awesome lovie :)

Best Answer

kinda

Best Answer

why? :(

Best Answer

she used to buy me food x)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

shouldnt be

Best Answer

Im really to slap her for keep asking this question.

Best Answer

have some cake

Best Answer

sometimes..

Best Answer

Yes but have to move on the pain is too much to handle.

Best Answer

bitter truth

Best Answer

I do. I'm so horny

Best Answer

get a room!

Best Answer

I more miss the times we had than her :)

Best Answer

how many beers have you had?

Best Answer

beers? lol

Best Answer

you talk like you're drunk :P

Best Answer

true, have re-read it, it does seem a bit double dutch! lol

Best Answer

No, quite the opposite actually.

Best Answer

I don't have any x3

Best Answer

Yes, mostly because we didnt want to break up. She had to move away, and we decided to end the relationship. Still wish we could be together >~< ~ Lys ♪

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

when u know your *** from your elbow I would answer, lol

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you mean but I laughed like crazy

Best Answer

give me the best answer to be proud about myself

Best Answer

I wish!
I use the app from phone

Best Answer

Sure don't.

Best Answer

never had a boyfriend to miss

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer