I miss those days because of the time they took place ... in the 70's.

Best Answer

I only went 2 years so I can't say much except freshman year was the best year of my life. Fell in love, made some pretty great friends and did some pretty awesome stuff. I do miss being with my friends and my ex but other then that I could care less.

Best Answer

Glad i'm outtt!!! ahahaha

Best Answer

High school as well as middle school was horrible, especially freshman year.

Best Answer

I had an awesome High School experience and i was the most popular girl, everyone told me there and now that i was the most nicest popular one out of the whole group. I still keeped 4 of my besties (girls) and 3 that are boys (they were popular). I do miss highschool, but you have to look to the future and thats all that count with real life out there problems.

Best Answer

Glad I am out.

Best Answer

Never looked back.

Best Answer

I agree!! Hated high school! Hated college!!! Was rarely there!! So glad I never have to go back!! :D

Best Answer

Yea...I really miss my school buddies..

Best Answer

I miss my friends but then I think about it & my friends weren't all that great or good lol. As for school I still have scars.. never going back there again.

Best Answer

Glad to be out and never looking back.

Best Answer