For me, I hated high school! Didn't make much friends, too much unnecessary drama, and I disliked the M-F 8am-3pm routine. I am glad to be an adult, worrying about REAL problems and having the freedom to do as a I please!
greeninsf greeninsf 22-25, M 20 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I miss those days because of the time they took place ... in the 70's.

Best Answer

I only went 2 years so I can't say much except freshman year was the best year of my life. Fell in love, made some pretty great friends and did some pretty awesome stuff. I do miss being with my friends and my ex but other then that I could care less.

Best Answer

Glad i'm outtt!!! ahahaha

Best Answer

High school as well as middle school was horrible, especially freshman year.

Best Answer

I had an awesome High School experience and i was the most popular girl, everyone told me there and now that i was the most nicest popular one out of the whole group. I still keeped 4 of my besties (girls) and 3 that are boys (they were popular). I do miss highschool, but you have to look to the future and thats all that count with real life out there problems.

Best Answer

I'm glad those days are behind me. High school was a horrible, lonely time. In fact, to this day, the most terrifying nightmares I have are dreams where I am back in high school.

Best Answer

Glad I am out.

Best Answer

Never looked back.

Best Answer

I agree!! Hated high school! Hated college!!! Was rarely there!! So glad I never have to go back!! :D

Best Answer

Yea...I really miss my school buddies..

Best Answer

I miss my friends but then I think about it & my friends weren't all that great or good lol. As for school I still have scars.. never going back there again.

Best Answer

Glad to be out and never looking back.

Best Answer