stupid1006 stupid1006 26-30, M 7 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I've been looking at old school friends on facebook quite frequently. Kinda lost all my friends, then tried to make new ones, but didn't work so well. I'm thinking about reconnecting with old ones that I remember fondly. I just feel that I'm too messed up, and so behind in life compared to them.

Best Answer

yes.. old friends are the best pals in life

Best Answer

i had one friend but dhe departed from this place we call earth.. i try make friends where ever i go but no luck.. even on ep i have no friends

Best Answer

yes buddy I m really sry for your loss. I understand the value of friends

Best Answer

thanks..

Best Answer

As it turned out, i didnt have friends. Just accomplices and liars and pieces of shyt in my life... <br />
My gosh, I miss them ...<br />
lol...

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

They wouldn't be my friends if I didn't miss them. And I'm extremely bad at making new friends, so that isn't an option for me anyway.

Best Answer

hmmm.. i am sorry for you as you dont have any friends.

Best Answer

Nah, I have friends. Not alot, but the ones I do have a real :)

Best Answer

thts wht you need in life i guess

Best Answer

You should not burn any bridges unless you need to. At some point the new gig may go flat, real flat, but have a nice story about how well it went as long as it did.

Best Answer

What ever happens happens, I just go with the flow.

Best Answer

i used to go with the flow since 28yrs but now i am unable to do so. but going with the flow is a the best way you can live your life

Best Answer

Miss old ones, let go of the old non-true ones, and like making new ones. Fairly balanced.

Best Answer

i am unable to do so . i am missing my friends and i am in a new place and i am nt liking it here. i am a type of a guy who mingles with all very easily and i make friends quick but i am missing them.

Best Answer

It's fine to miss them. It's not like you can't call them up and chat. But they're not there with you. So you need to make new friends.

Best Answer

ya. everybody has become busy with their new lifes or girl friends. yes i need to move on, i hope i will be fine.

Best Answer