You mean that cocky know-nothing who caused so much trouble and pain to people who cared about her? No, not one whit.

Best Answer

I actually do. I miss me. :(

Best Answer

I'm trying, slowly but surely. :)

Best Answer

That is such a scary question , <br />
Because once we miss our old self <br />
We know they are gone and then as I did , I sat there confused don't know why I lost it or how to get it bAck... How do we get our old self back?????<br />
I don't only miss her I want her back !

Best Answer

Forgetton who "me" is. Good question. One I will endeavour to find an answer for.

Best Answer

Nope, she never left. ?

Best Answer

Nope... My old self was too depressing and made me cry every night... Now I'm always cheerful and never cry... except for today when someone stole my 59 dollars I was saving to buy clothes which it will now take me another year til I can buy the clothes...

Best Answer

Who was I then and who am I now? That's the real question.

Best Answer

Yes. I was innocent once. Then, I got exposed to society. Racism, street violence, a corrupt and uncaring government, a ******-up school system... Within three months, I was smashing windows, going against authority, challenging government censorship, getting involved in street fights... for what? Looking back, I sometimes regret I had to grow up.

Best Answer

No...the new me is better in every way to the old me.<br />
i did`nt so much grow up...but evolve.

Best Answer

I'm still me but a bit more responsible :-)

Best Answer

HELL NO! I love who I am at this moment.....I have changed in more ways than one....best time in my life ever!

Best Answer

No, there's not much difference unless I were to go all the way back to adolescence and I don't miss that at all, lol.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. But then again I ain't the same person today! ;)

Best Answer

Nah. I always aim to be a better person than I am or was.

Best Answer