O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 11 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in WTK

Given enough booze I could sleep next to a working cement mixer.

Best Answer

No noise. Silence is golden. The only thing I want on is the ceiling fan (which is quiet), the air-conditioner which is also quiet. The only thing I want to hear is my wife breathing while she sleeps.

Best Answer

A good horror film. The screams sooth my nightmares.

Best Answer

When I'm at home I use classical music or white noise to neutralise the sounds of the cars on the street outside and city noises, so I can fall asleep. When I visit my parents in the suburbs or my friends who live in rural areas, I can sleep in total silence. I lose track of time there and oversleep, especially at my parents', because of the lack of sounds outside (people with shopping carts or neighbours walking dogs) that let me know it's morning.

Best Answer

I like to sleep to complete silence unless it's raining then I sleep much better. I prefer noise when doing anything else including work.

Best Answer

Perfect silence.

Best Answer

I can't fall asleep in silence. I have my TV programmed to automatically turn off by itself at 12:30A, 3:00A and 4:30A (Not a sleep timer). If I'm awake when it shuts off, I simply turn it back on and it will turn off again later.

Best Answer

I'm curious, how is the TV being programmed to shut off different from it being a sleep timer?

Best Answer

It's actually programmed in the clock ROM of some Samsung TV's. It still has a sleep timer, but that's separate and has to be manually turned on for every use. These settings are turn the TV on and off at certain times, I just don't bother to set the on times. I just use the off times. with theses settings, it will always turn itself off at those times without fail.

Best Answer

http://www.manualowl.com/m/Samsung/LN37A330J1D/Manual/138049 -- Page 41, I can set 3 on and off times, I just use the off times.

Best Answer

I like having classical music or meditation music in the background. It soothes me. And, it has to be pitch black, no light at all in the room.

Best Answer

I need noise

Best Answer