It would be good if I have.

Best Answer

As long as I'm home in time to get some sleep, it's all good.

Best Answer

I grew up with a strong routine and I lack Routine in my daily life now. My husband isnt at all routine oriented and It is a struggle for me each and every day. I feel very out of control. I have trouble following through with simple things like keeping my house clean, laundry done and things like that. I am moody a lot and feel very sad and lonely because of all this. Soo I don't cope either :/

Best Answer

no i dont like routine,i dont like having to do the same thing the smae time every day,i like to mix it upa bit!

Best Answer

Yes yes yes. I am one of those that struggles without a routine. Im a trainwreck. I get lazy, messy and unmotivated. I dont really cope. I jump from one thing to the next trying to occupy my time until I can find something that makes me happy yet I still try to play it all by ear. ***** rough.

Best Answer

Wherever you be let the wind blow free.

Best Answer