sinderella7 sinderella7 51-55, F 16 Answers Jan 4 in Community

I need to be cared for, but not to justify who I am, no.

Best Answer

Nope... Never to justify. Some things or some people you hold close may define who you are but only you can justify who you are.

Best Answer

All I need right now is a cup of coffee! LOL.

It can be nice, a bit of a boost, to receive external justification, but generally I don't find it necessary.

Best Answer

No I am who I am, love me or hate me I can't change. ;)

Best Answer

You just did! lol

Best Answer

No that's my angel ;) I love her so much

Best Answer

sadly I think we all do. identity is a product of community and without others we wouldn't have to "identify" ourselves

Best Answer

funny enough the western perspective of identity is quite ignorant of other perspectives. We identify the individual whilst some other culture's identify the group and everything else is relative

Best Answer

To a certain extent, yeah. Part of me is a parent and grandparent. I need kids for that. ;}

Best Answer

I need, just like everybody, at least one person who really makes me feel myself. Nothing else.

Best Answer

no,neither of the above.i'm independant & my own man & i'm cool with that

Best Answer

Someone, if I could meet one person who's similar and that person likes me then I'd be satisfied.

Best Answer

I don't need anyone to do sh** for me. I bring meaning to myself and to my life. Nobody can justify anything; I'm done with people acting one way just for show. Don't judge me or my life; you don't know anything relevant.

Best Answer

Well on terms with or without God?

Best Answer