wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Romance & True Love

No but it sure is fun.

Best Answer

I want a man to love me and accept me for who I am. That is rich to me. Money ain't everything. And money is not going to buy happiness. I want to be happy and healthy when I am in a relationship.

Best Answer

Not at all, ..

show your love only

Best Answer

i am rich in my wit n sarcasm and that is sufficient i suppose.

Best Answer

This seems to be the truth with all women your either rich or good looking or a jackass or single.

Best Answer

"the truth" and "all women" ... I beg to differ, sir. This is not true of all women

Best Answer

Well I haven't met one that has proven me wrong, then again the ******* in my town are all materialistic pigs

Best Answer

I don't feel that way.

Best Answer

Well? I'm not Rich. And I have seen it hasn't "Impressed" any kind of women I get attracted to. I guess I would have to be Rich. Yet that also would usually show my skills and nobility that I don't have as having that conventional lifestyle I do not agree with either. I have a mental disability and have most of my Interest as Opposite Interest about Life's Genre's and Lifestyle's. All working against me and keeping me "UN-Attractive."

Best Answer

if that was the case, only the "1%" would get laid :))))))

No. more seriously, different people are impressed by different things. This is only the reflection of their identification.

Best Answer

I prefer to be rich whether impressing women or not.... lol... ;)

Best Answer

Mine seem to be impressed with such things.

Best Answer

there is no other way i guess

Best Answer