or do they come after?
BronzeEspada BronzeEspada 26-30, M 7 Answers Jun 24 in Dating & Relationships

they usually come before you ask someone out

Best Answer

not really, isn't that what dating is for?

Best Answer

Yea. Uh.. don't think i'm ready for dating yet. I do want a relationship but after a few bad ones,.. i'm a bit nervous.

Best Answer

they can be scary.

Best Answer

Why would someone ask a person out if they didn't have some kind of feelings for them .. even if it's just liking them a little?

Best Answer

that's what i'm thinking.

Best Answer

deoends on the person

Best Answer

Dating, to me, is a way to get to know people better. Some dates go well, others don't. Either way, you learn more about the other person. As you learn more about a person, you can develop feelings for them. I think you have to have some sort of attraction to have the desire to want to go on a date with them, but no prior feelings are necessary.

Best Answer

yea. *sigh*. I'm not that attracted to her.. but friends say I should ask her out anyway because she is interested. But.. what.. just because i'm single does that mean I have to ask people out? Sure i'm up for dating but not with anyone. What would you do? She is good looking i guess but I have no desire for her.

Best Answer

If you aren't in it you aren't in it. You shouldn't go on a date because people tell yo she's interested, if anything that may only just lead her on. It's important to date on your terms, but a leap of faith has worked for people in the past. Maybe it doesn't have to have the 'date' title slapped onto it? Maybe try something casual and mellow, if anything.

Maybe it blossoms into love, maybe you become friends with benefits, maybe nothing happens and you can just go on with your lives.

I wouldn't ask someone out just because they are interested though, I wouldn't want it to feel like a pity date or anything.

Best Answer

you know judge by age and i treat everyone fairly equally. You are definitely wiser beyond your years. I remember when people use to say that to me but i don't remember being a dating guru at 21. Well i had a awkward meet with her this morning. Teased her a little for walking into the door. But sure, i'll ask her out for a platonic date.

Best Answer

Right on, worst case scenario you just go on doing your thing! And thank you for the compliment! Hope all goes well in the future.

Best Answer

not required

Best Answer

Either way.. It can start as casual dates first..

Best Answer